Located close to the town centre, this well maintained home is in a fantastic position, within walking distance to all local amenities and only minutes from the main arterial routes to Belfast. Well maintained by the current owners, this presents the opportunity to purchase a great first time home or as a property investment in a fantastic location. The living room features a lovely inglenook style fireplace and the kitchen has a great range of units and space for a dining room table. The first floor has three bedrooms, one with walk in wardrobe and a family shower room. The rear garden is fully enclosed with an area in lawn, seating area and raised BBQ area.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this great investment property or first time home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall 13' x 3'1 (3.96m x 0.94m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth, brick surround and electric stove inset, wooden mantle, glass door, wood laminate flooring and overlooking front garden.
- Kitchen 15'1 x 10'1 (4.60m x 3.07m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, feature glazed units, single drainer one and a quarter stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for dishwasher, two storage cupboards, partly tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- Rear Porch 5' x 2'1 (1.52m x 0.64m)
- Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace and storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 8'1 (3.68m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom 2 10' x 8' (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Plus built in walk in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 10' x 6'1 (3.05m x 1.85m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Shower Room 7'1 x 7' (2.16m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower door, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, storage and feature chrome wall mounted radiator.
- Front - Bedding area in stone and paved walkway.
Rear - Fully enclosed area in lawn with seating area, raised BBQ area and outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.