An unique opportunity to acquire a detached bungalow that enjoys a mature level landscaped position within this peaceful and desirable location. Three good bedrooms / one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen / dining area. Upvc double glazed windows / eaves and fascia. White shower suite. Oil fired central heating system. Good presentation throughout. Extensive site with panoramic views. Ample carparking. Well worth viewing. EPC D60
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Feature mahogany sheeted entrance door, separate built-in cloaks, separate walk-in cloaks.
- LOUNGE 13'10 x 12'5 (4.22m x 3.78m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, deep moulded cornicing and centre rose.
- FITTED KITCHEN 13'10 x 11'9 (4.22m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, 4 ceramic ring hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR PORCH
- Separate built-in robes.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'8 x 11'3 (3.86m x 3.43m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'7 x 7'9 (3.23m x 2.36m)
- Built-in robes. Separate hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder.
- SHOWER SUITE
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens to front and rear, trees, driveway to front and side, carparking to rear, neat landscaped gardens with lawns, planting, fencing, outside light.