This fantastic first floor Apartment, located just on the outskirts of Dunmurry.
The property comprises of a generous living area/dining area and is open plan to a modern fitted kitchen, the master bedroom and the second bedroom has ample space for a double bed. The apartment comprises of a white bathroom suite. The property already benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. Close to Dunmurry village and a variety of local shops, coffee shops and excellent transport links to both Belfast & Lisburn city centre. Derriaghy train station is also just a stones throw for those travelling in and out of the city. Prompt viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood flooring
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING AREA 27'6 X12'5 (8.38m X 3.78m)
- Tiled floor in kitchen with partially tiled kitchen walls. A range of high/low level storage units, integrated ceramic hob/ oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washer/dryer and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Hardwood flooring in living/dining area with French doors to feature Juliet balcony.
- BEDROOM 1 15'3 X14'7 (4.65m X 4.45m)
- Spacious double room with solid oak door, hardwood flooring and double glazing.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Corner shower suite, Low flush W/C with pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- BEDROOM 2 14'8 X 10'4 (4.47m X 3.15m)
- A good sized room with solid oak door, hardwood flooring, large double glazed window and excellent built in wardrobe/storage.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 5'3 X1'4 (1.60m X 0.41m)
- White bathroom suite, shower over bath, Low flush W/C and Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, white tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Secure gated car parking.
- Charter House Management fee £540
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.