We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented family home in the village of Annacloy. The property is tastefully presented both inside and out and the spacious accommodation is sure to appeal to many.
The property comprises of living room, sitting room, kitchen with dining and utility with downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite and a family bathroom. Located at the end of this quiet cul de sac on a corner site the property further benefits from gardens laid in lawn to the front and rear and driveway with concrete impression paving and good sized detached garage.
The property enjoys a semi rural setting whilst having strong transport links to major towns and cities and all local amenities, including a wide range of popular schools. Recent sales have proved very popular in the area so early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall 19'8" x 6'1" (5.99m x 1.85m)
- Solid wooden glazed front door and glazed side panel windows leading to bright and spacious entrance hall. Under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room 11'10" x 15'1" (3.61m x 4.60m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround and marble inset and hearth. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Snug 13'6" x 9'9" (4.11m x 2.97m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace with wooden surround and electric fire inset. Double doors through to dining.
- Kitchen / Dining 20'6" x 13'6" (6.25m x 4.11m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash backs. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Double electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Breakfast bar area. Patio doors to rear. Door to utility.
- Utility Room 8'1" x 6'5" (2.46m x 1.96m)
- Range of low rise units. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to rear.
- Cloakroom 6'5" x 3'9" (1.96m x 1.14m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- FIRST FLOOR 19'3" x 11'10" (5.87m x 3.61m)
- Landing with velux window and access to hot press.
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 15'1" x 11'" (4.60m x 3.35m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Ensuite 6'1" x 5'1" (1.85m x 1.55m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower.
- Bedroom Two 9'10" x 9'10" (3.00m x 3.00m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom Three 11'6" x 9'9" (3.51m x 2.97m)
- Rear facing. Wooden laminate flooring. Built in robes.
- Bedroom Four 11'7" x 10'5" (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring. Built in robes.
- Bathroom 8'7" x 8'0" (2.62m x 2.44m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, bath and shower with tiled walls.
- GARAGE 17'3" x 13'0" (5.26m x 3.96m)
- Detached garage with power and light. Roller door to front and side door from garden. Tap.
- To the front - concrete impression paving driveway with ample parking and lawned area. To the rear - enclosed rear garden with lawned and paved patio areas.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.