This attractive red brick terrace property is situated off Mersey Street and offers ease of access to Belfast City Centre, George Best Belfast City Airport and Connswater Shopping Centre. Internally the home comprises living room with laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with breakfast area, two bedrooms and a large downstairs shower room.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazed windows, plus a good sized garden in lawn to the front.
Priced for some updating this home is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike and an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door. Laminated strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 12'0 x 9'6 (3.66m x 2.90m)
- Laminated strip wood flooring. Storage under stairs.
- Kitchen 12'8 x 6'9 (3.86m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- Rear Hall
- PVC back door. Hot press.
- Shower Room
- Suite comprising shower cubicle, low flush WC and vanity unit. Fully tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 10'2 (3.71m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2 13'2 x 7'8 (4.01m x 2.34m)
- Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed yard to rear, oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.