Holding a cul de sac position with easy access to the City and the New University, this beautifully maintained and presented extended period town terrace which will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, superb roof space, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen incorporating built in oven and hob and modern white fully tiled bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and offers perfect accommodation suited to the first time buyer or downsizer alike.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Vestibule door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.15 x 6.63 (10'4" x 21'9")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator
Dining Area: Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.06 x 2.43 (13'4" x 8'0")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, fixed stair case to roof space.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 2.68 (9'10" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.15 x 4.30 (10'4" x 14'1")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Forecourt, rear paved patio garden, outside tap, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, bins access.