An excellent opportunity to purchase a semi detached property located in the very desirable North Sperrin, just off the Kings Road. This property has been finished to a superb standard and offers a stylish and spacious layout throughout. The property comprises an entrance hall, lounge with double doors leading to dining area and a fully fitted kitchen; with the first floor offering three good sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite. Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally, the property has a large detached garage, private gardens to front and rear in lawn and a paved driveway. This property really has to be seen to be appreciated and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 13'4 x 10'4 (4.06m x 3.15m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Double Doors Leading To
- Dining Room 9'0 x 8'9 (2.74m x 2.67m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 16'0 x 8'0 (4.88m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect work surfaces, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, electric under oven, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, storage under stairs, partly tiled walls and tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to a mostly floored roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'4 (3.76m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 10'4 (2.97m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 6'8 (3.28m x 2.03m)
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature wall mounted radiator and partly tiled walls.
- Garden to front in lawn with paved parking area.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 9'3 x 15'3 (2.82m x 4.65m)
- Up and over door, oil fired boiler, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.