Mount Michael Drive is a small cul de sac just off Mount Michael Park in the Four Winds, offering convenience to the local shops off Newton Park, as well as being only a 5 minute drive to Forestside Shopping with its array of cafés and retail outlets and leading schools both primary and post primary. The property itself has been modernised and altered slightly creating a modern home with little or nothing to do but add furniture. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge to the front with wood burning stove, dining area to the rear with an open plan access to a modern fitted kitchen and contemporary white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, driveway with ample parking and a fantastic rear garden not only with great views but also captures the afternoon and early evening sun.
An excellent home in a great location!
- The accommodation comprises
- Open Entrance porch.
- Entrance hall
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall, engineered wood flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 12'0 x 11'3 (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Cast iron wood burning stove, granite hearth, wooden railway sleeper style mantle. Engineered wood flooring.
- Dining Room 12'0 x 11'5 (3.66m x 3.48m)
- Cast Iron fireplace, engineered wood flooring. Upvc patio doors providing access to patio and garden. Open plan to kitchen
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen 12'7 x 7'4 (3.84m x 2.24m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built in units, wood effect work surfaces, built in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 11'1 x 10'9 (3.38m x 3.28m)
- Engineered wood flooring
- Bedroom Two 11'7 x 11'6 (3.53m x 3.51m)
- Fantastic views
- Bedroom Three 8'2 x 7'7 (2.49m x 2.31m)
- Engineered wood flooring, built-in robe.
- White bathroom suite
- Comprising panelled P-shaped panelled bath with mixer taps and Creda shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel unit.
- Access to roof space via fold down ladder.
- Outside Front
- Front gardens laid in lawns, bordered by mature hedging.
Driveway with ample parking
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio area leading to gardens laid in lawns bordered by mature hedging,
Lower level garden and additional flagged patio and decked area, and flower beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.