We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached chalet bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Serpentine Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall with downstairs wc, lounge with tiled fireplace, wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a dining room with double glass panelled doors to rear and a separate fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and utility room with access to a lean to and garden. Also on the ground floor there is bedroom 1.
Upstairs there is another bedroom, study / dressing room and a shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing, gas heating and views towards Belfast Lough to front. Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and good garden to rear in lawn with mature shrubs and decking area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Terrazo floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- PART FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 10'11'' AT WIDEST (4.32m X 3.33m AT WIDEST)
- Tiled fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room,
- DINING ROOM 9'8'' X 9'4'' (2.95m X 2.84m)
- Radiator, double glass panelled doors to rear.
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 11'8'' AT WIDEST (3.56m X 3.56m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in double oven, stainless steel hob, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 5'10'' X 4'10'' (1.78m X 1.47m)
- Worktop, under fridge / freezer space, tumble dryer space, gas boiler, tiled floor, pvc double glazed door to lean to.
- LEAN TO
- Tiled floor, access to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 12'1'' X 10'11'' AT WIDEST (3.68m X 3.33m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, views towards Belfast Lough
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5'' X 9'9'' (3.18m X 2.97m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- STUDY / DRESSING ROOM 10'4'' X 5'10'' AT WIDEST (3.15m X 1.78m AT WIDEST)
- Storage cupboard, hotpress.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached sectional garage, up and over door, light.
Garden to front in lawn with shrub beds,
Good garden to rear in lawn with a variety of mature plants & shrubs
Paved patio area and decking type area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.