Apartments and spacious are not normally two words that sit comfortably together, however this penthouse apartment proves the exception to the rule, as the overall accommodation is extremely well proportioned and the presentation is second to none, which makes this particular home an absolute haven of modern comfort. The location of the general area combines convenience to numerous retail amenities along the fringes of Bangor Ring Road and simplicity of access to the main commuting routes to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
For those who appreciate the convenience of apartment living, a viewing of this particular property should short cut the process of finding their perfect home.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Laminated wood floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Telephone point. 8 Pane double doors into ...
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 22'10" x 16'2" at widest pt (6.96m x 4.93m at widest pt)
- Open fireplace with gas fire, tiled surround and heater, mahogany mantel. TV point. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 10'8" x 6'3" (3.25m x 1.91m)
- Range of pine high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Extractor hood with Elica integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1 11'8" x 9'8" (3.56m x 2.95m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'8" x 8'4" (3.56m x 2.54m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in extractor fan.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Approximately: £45.00 per month
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.