Manse Park is located at the start of the Manse Road area in Newtownards and is popular due to its proximity to the main arterial routes, bus links, schools and local amenities including Newtownards Shopping Centre.
Manse Park is a well maintained cul-de-sac with substantial detached homes on generous sites, and this property will not disappoint.
Set back, on a private site, the property boasts beautifully landscaped areas to front, side and rear with an array of well developed plants, shrubs and trees. The gardens also offer entertaining areas and a Kota BBQ house which have been positioned to enjoy the sun and views over the stunning garden.
Internally there is an abundance of space, with the ground floor comprising a bright and spacious living area with dual aspect windows and open fireplace, separate dining room and large shower room. The kitchen is a good size with a range of built in appliances and has a separate utility room with access to the rear garden.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, study and a main family bathroom.
This home will appeal to a variety of buyers and early viewing is highly recommended for this beautifully maintained family home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor and glazed door to kitchen.
- Living Room 5.66m x 3.63m (18'07 x 11'11)
- Open fire with tiled hearth, inset, surround and mantle, wood flooring and dual aspect windows.
- Dining Room 5.66m x 3.63m (18'07 x 11'11)
- Kitchen 5.61m x 2.39m (18'05 x 7'10)
- Range of high and low level units with quartz worksurfaces and upstands, undermounted stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, drainer grooves, integrated appliances to include: double oven, electric hob, dishwasher and stainless steel extractor hood, larder unit, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Utility Room 2.41m x 2.44m (7'11 x 8)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, space for tumble dryer, space for washing machine, space for undercounter fridge or freezer and tiled floor.
- Downstairs Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower enclosure with sliding shower doors and overhead shower, wc, vanity with sink unit, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 1 4.60m x 3.35m (15'01 x 11')
- Bedroom 2 / Family Room 5.11m x 2.41m (16'09 x 7'11)
- Dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom 3 3.40m x 2.74m (11'02 x 9')
- Built in storage and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.94m x 2.24m (12'11 x 7'04)
- Study 2.51m x 2.21m (8'03 x 7'03)
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath with overhead Redring shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, tiled floor and access to roofspace.
- Front -Tarmac driveway for up to three vehicles, area in lawn, landscaped bedding areas, brick paviour step.
Side - Area in stone with three raised vegetable beds , shed with power and oil storage tank.
Rear - Fully enclosed, landscaped rear garden in lawn, Kota BBQ house with power and light, outside tap, outside light, multiple bedding areas, brick paviour pathways, area in stone, shrubs and plants, pergola, feature lighting and paved area.
- Integrated Garage 5.92m x 2.87m (19'05 x 9'05)
- Power and light, oil fired boiler.
- - Leasehold.
- Alarm system.