This detached home is situated in a cul de sac location and offers three bedrooms, large living room, kitchen with dining area, family bathroom and detached garage. The enclosed rear gardens offer privacy and access to a detached garage. There is potential to convert the attic subject to the relevant planning approvals.
Situated within easy access of the main Belfast road this offers convenience for commuting to Belfast and also within walking distance to shops, schools and amenities.
- Entrance hall
- Living Room 21'8 x 13'03 (6.60m x 4.04m)
- Tiled floor. Fireplace with marble inset and hearth with wooden surround. Double doors to Kitchen
- Kitchen/Dining room 16'06 x 8'10 (5.03m x 2.69m)
- High and low level units with eye level integrated double oven, 4 ring hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Recess for fridge freezer. Plate rack. Side door. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom One 13'03 x 9'07 (4.04m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom Two 9'08 x 8'01 (2.95m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom Three 14'04 x 8'11 (4.37m x 2.72m)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.