Located in a very convenient part of Ballymena, this mid-terrace property is within minutes walk of shops, schools, and the Town Centre. It would make an ideal starter home for the first time buyer, or could offer excellent investment potential as houses in this area are in high rental demand.
The property has good sized rooms, and enclosed outdoor space to the front and rear. Whilst it would benefit from an kitchen upgrade, depending on the desired finish, this could be renovated with minimal expenditure. Overall the property is clean and tidy, and offers low maintenance accommodation. Internal viewing can be arranged through Ulster Property Sales on 028 2565 7700.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall 2.92m x 1.02m (9'7" x 3'4")
- UPvc double glazed front door. Tile floor. Meter cupboard.
- Lounge and dining room 6.72m x 3.01m (22'1" x 9'11")
- Open plan living - dining area. Laminate wooden floor. TV and telephone points. Open fire with tile hearth and wooden surround. Cloakroom cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 3.32m x 2.08m (10'11" x 6'10")
- Eye and low level units. Stainless steel sink with single drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker. Space for fridge-freezer. UPvc double glazed back door. Tile floor. Heating control/timer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 4.05m x 2.96m (13'3" x 9'9")
- Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.60m x 2.01m (11'10" x 6'7")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- Bathroom 3.22m x 2.10m (10'7" x 6'11")
- Three piece white suite. Panel bath with shower over. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Hotpress. Extractor fan.
- To the front is a low maintenance yard, fenced with gate. The back is entirely enclosed and is also very low maintenance, with gate to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.