We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa, ideally situated in a cul de sac within this highly popular residential development, off Moyra Road, Burnside.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall with tiled floor and pvc double glazed front door, lounge with laminate flooing and multi fuel burning stove and a kitchen / diner with range of units, built in oven & hob and access to rear via aluminium sliding door.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate bathroom with soft cream suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is tarmac driveway and gardens to front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door, chinese slate tiled floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 14'9'' X 12'8'' (4.50m X 3.86m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, multi fuel burning stove?
- KITCHEN / DINER 20'03'' X 10'1'' (6.17m X 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel single drainer sink unit, Aeg double oven, Neff dishwasher, fridge / freezer space, aluminium sliding door, chinese slate tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 13'1'' X 10'2'' (3.99m X 3.10m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, electric shower.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 10'2'' (3.58m X 3.10m)
- Built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'8'' X 8'8'' (2.95m X 2.64m)
- Built in cupboard, wood laminate flooring.
- Soft cream suite comprising wood panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan, wood laminate flooring.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, light & power, plumbed for washing machine.
Garden to front in lawn.
Enclosed garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.