We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Jordanstown Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature brick fireplace and wood laminate flooring, dining room with wood laminate flooring and a modern fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to outhouse / utility room. Upstairs there are 3 bedroom and a bathroom with white suite and separate wc. Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing. Outside there is access at rear to large stoned area for ample parking and turning space, carport and a large attached garage, pebbled garden to front, garden to front / side in lawn and fully enclosed pebbled garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'11'' x 11'0'' (4.55m x 3.35m)
- Feature brick fireplace, chimney breast and tv shelf, tiled hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 11'11'' x 10'0'' (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN 10'0'' x 7'4'' (3.05m x 2.24m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed door to outhouse / utility.
- OUTHOUSE / UTILITY 9'3'' X 6'0'' (2.82m X 1.83m)
- Tiled worktops, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, radiator, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 12'0'' x 8'1'' (3.66m x 2.46m)
- Built in mirror sliding robes, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'11'' x 9'5'' (3.33m x 2.87m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 10'2'' x 7'3'' (3.10m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath, Mira electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- SEPARATE WC
- Low flush wc.
- Communal laneway at rear with access to your own large stoned off street parking area for ample parking and turning space, carport and large attached garage with roller shutter door, light power and gas boiler.
Pebbled garden to front with shrub beds.
Garden to front and side in lawn screened with conifers.
Fully enclosed pebbled garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.