This beautiful three bedroom detached bungalow is situated on an elevated site with stunning views over Newtownards, close to the town centre and the main arterial routes to Belfast and Bangor. There are three well-proportioned bedrooms, a large living room, family bathroom and a good sized kitchen. Outside there are lovely gardens to the front and enclosed rear with areas in lawn and an array of mature shrubs and hedging. This home requires some modernisation and would be perfect for anyone looking to downsize, a young family or someone interested in a project.
Ideally located to be within walking distance to Newtownards town centre and its wide range of amenities, we recommend early viewing as this charming bungalow will appeal to many.
- Accommodation comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Lounge 15'7 x 11'8 (4.75m x 3.56m)
- Overlooking front garden with views of the surrounding countryside.
- Kitchen 12' x 11' (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine or dishwasher, space for cooker, extractor hood and fan, partly tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)
- Double bedroom overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 2 8'9 x 8'2 (2.67m x 2.49m)
- Built in storage. Overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 12' x 8' (3.66m x 2.44m)
- Double bedroom. Overlooking rear garden.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and hotpress with storage.
- Front - Area in lawn with mature shrubs, bedding area and hedging.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with vegetable patch, bedding areas, mature shrubs and oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 20' x 10' (6.10m x 3.05m)
- Oil fired boiler, up and over door, storage units, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.