Hewitt Parade is a much sought after street in the heart of Ballyhackamore, this three bedroom terrace property offers a great opportunity for investors and the eager first time buyer with a budget to modernise a well cared for property in need of modernisation. The accommodation offers two well proportioned reception rooms, kitchen and shower room on the ground floor. Three good size bedrooms on the first floor, oil fired central heating throughout and enclosed rear yard. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 11'4 x 10'8 (3.45m x 3.25m)
- (into bay).
- Dining Room 11'3 x 9'9 (3.43m x 2.97m)
- Tiled feature fireplace.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 6'4 (3.05m x 1.93m)
- Range of high and low level units, work surface with double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, storage cupboard under stairs and partly tiled walls.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, PVC panelled ceiling and PVC wall cladding.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'5 x 9'4 (4.39m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 8'7 (2.97m x 2.62m)
- (at widest points). Built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 6'4 (2.54m x 1.93m)
- Small front garden.
Enclosed yard to rear, boiler house with oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.