We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented semi detached home in this popular residential area in Ballynahinch. The accommodation comprises living room, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a large detached garage, converted into extra accommodation (ideal for those who work from home), a car port and an enclosed rear yard. On on internal inspection will you truly appreciate the show house style feel along with the high specification of finish used throughout the kitchen, bathroom and living room combined with the ceramic tiling and feature cornicing. With so much to offer in this fantastic family home plus being with easy commuting distance to both Belfast, Lisburn and the M1 we recommend early viewing.
- Entrance hall
- Pvc glazed front door leading to entrance hall with ceramic tiled flooring, cornicing and under stairs storage cupboard.
- Living room 14'10 x 13'7 (4.52m x 4.14m)
- Large bright living room with feature integrated wood burning stove. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/ dining area 19'6 x 9'8 (5.94m x 2.95m)
- Luxury fitted kitchen with a range of high a low level units including granite worktops, feature lighting, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and boiler tap, integrated induction hob and double oven/ microwave, integrated dish washer and extractor fan. Recess for American fridge freezer. Granite up turn and ceramic tiled flooring. Door to side.
- First floor
- Access to roofspace and store cupboard. Roofspace is floored.
- Bathroom 9'1 x 6'8 (2.77m x 2.03m)
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, walk in shower and jacuzzi bath. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom one 10'10 x 10'0 (3.30m x 3.05m)
- Rear facing bedroom with wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom two 13'8 x 7'10 (4.17m x 2.39m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in slide robes. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom three 9'11 x 9'5 (3.02m x 2.87m)
- Front facing bedroom with built in robes.
- Garage 18'6 x 9'11 (5.64m x 3.02m)
- Garage currently used as extra living space. W.c and wash hand basin. A range of high and low level units including recess for washing machine and fridge freezer. Ideal for those who work from home.
- To the front is a brick paved driveway with ample parking. To the side is a large car port with gates and to the rear is an enclosed paved area.