Extended family home built in 1988 in the much sought after residential area of Glenmachan, off the popular Cairnburn Road with cul de sac position, this beautifully presented detached property offers deceptively generous family accommodation between three floors overlooking a superb south facing rear garden.
Comprising of three separate reception rooms, five good size bedrooms on both the first floor and lower ground floor, excellent kitchen with range of luxury units, integrated appliances and breakfast bar, luxury shower room and ensuite shower room on the first floor and modern white bathroom suite on the lower ground floor. The property also boasts an integral double garage with private south facing rear garden comprising of large patio, extensive lawn and attractive mature trees with flowerbeds.
Presented to an excellent standard, the current owners have meticulously maintained what has been a fabulous family home over many years. Including many attractive features such as attractive tiling in the kitchen, fully tiled walls in the bathroom and both shower rooms, extensive use of engineered wood flooring on the ground floor, attractive marble fireplace in the lounge, outside sensor lighting and extensive tarmac driveway to front.
Offering spacious accommodation that could be used in lots of different ways to suit a large family, this is a must view to truly appreciate this fantastic family home. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Semi solid wooden floor, cloak space under stairs, double doors to:
- Lounge 20'3 x 11'8 into bay (6.17m x 3.56m into bay)
- Marble fireplace with open fire and carved wooden surround, semi solid wooden floor.
- Dining Room 11'9 x 10'4 (3.58m x 3.15m)
- Living Room 14'6 x 9'5 (4.42m x 2.87m)
- Wood laminate floor, access to integral garage.
- Kitchen 15'7 x 9'5 (4.75m x 2.87m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units, granite work surface with upstand, single drainer inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in split level double oven, 5 ring induction hob with perspex splashback and stainless steel extractor hood, integrated full length fridge, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- Integral Double Garage 18'1 x 18'0 (5.51m x 5.49m)
- Low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, light and power. Electric remote control up and over door. Oil fired boiler.
- Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 3 13'6 x 9'8 (4.11m x 2.95m)
- Range of full length built in robes with sliding doors. Patio doors.
- Bedroom 4 10'3 x 9'6 (3.12m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 5/Study 10'3 x 8'2 (3.12m x 2.49m)
- Range of full length built in robes with sliding doors.
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with jets, mixer tap, telephone handle shower and curved shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and fitted mirror, low flush wc, tall mirrored cabinet, chrome feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 13'3 @ widest point (4.17m x 4.04m @widest point)
- Built in robes with sliding mirrored doors. Eaves storage.
- Ensuite Shower
- Luxury white suite comprising built-in shower cubicle with electric shower, PVC wall cladding and sliding shower door, vanity unit with mixer tap and fitted mirror, low flush wc, chrome feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 13'2 x 9'9 (4.01m x 2.97m)
- Built in robes with sliding doors, wood laminate floor, eaves storage.
- Shower Room
- Luxury white suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower and folding shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, chrome feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, eaves storage.
- Spacious driveway and garden in lawn to front. Private south facing rear garden comprising of large patio, extensive lawn and attractive mature trees with flowerbeds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.