Of recent construction, this deceptively spacious, first floor, duplex apartment is located in an elevated position over looking the Four Winds area and giving views over Belfast. With its unique layout and being conveniently positioned close to an array of shops, cafés, restaurants and transport links this property is sure to stand out from the crowd.
Upon entering the property we are met with a spacious entrance hall which gives access to a modern fitted shower suite, spacious double bedroom and an open plan kitchen / living / dining room. However it is on the first floor that this home really stands out with an impressively spacious master bedroom suite complete with floor to ceiling feature window, dressing room/study and a fully fitted en-suite.
Additional specifications include a gas heating system, double glazing and allocated off street parking facilities. Overall this is a fantastically spacious apartment which has been finished to a high standard throughout and would be perfect for someone who is wanting a stress free move where you can walk in and enjoy your new home from day one.
- Communal entrance door with intercom system.
- First Floor
- Solid wood front door to entrance hall. Under-stairs and built-in storage area. Spot-lights.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining room 7.85m x 6.09m (25'9" x 20'0")
- (at widest points) Bright and spacious open plan kitchen / living / dining room with feature floor to ceiling bay window. Cream carpet flooring.
- Kitchen area 3.20m x 3.03m (10'6" x 9'11")
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level shaker style units with Formica work tops, complete with built in 4 ring ceramic hob, under-oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Tiled flooring. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 3.07m x 2.90m (10'1" x 9'6")
- Spacious double bedroom with cream carpet flooring.
- White Shower Suite 2.90m x 1.77m (9'6" x 5'10")
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with black marble effect pvc panelling, wash hand basin with stainless mixer taps, low flush w.c and heated chrome towel rail. Grey tiled flooring and spot-lights.
- Second level
- Master Bedroom suite 6.09m x 4.96m (20'0" x 16'3")
- Bright and spacious top floor penthouse suite with feature floor to ceiling bay window boasting views over Belfast. Built-in storage. Complete with dressing room / study, Ensuite and additional storage cupboard.
- Views from Bedroom Window
- Dressing room / Study 3.77m x 2.92m (12'4" x 9'7")
- Cream carpet flooring
- Ensuite 3.37m x 2.76m (11'1" x 9'1")
- Fully fitted suite complete with low flush w.c, pedestal hand basing with stainless steel mixer taps, shower cubicle with marble effect pvc panelling and bath with cream tile splash back and chrome towel rail. Cream tiled floor.
- Communal parking area
- Fee Charges
- CSM Management Company £50 per month. Include building insurance.
Rates £115 per month.
Ground Rent £100 Per Annum
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.