An excellent opportunity to downsize to a well established residential area with this deceptively spacious detached bungalow with gardens in lawn and detached garage.
Comprising of entrance hall, lounge, three well proportioned bedrooms and fitted kitchen leading to conservatory overlooking rear garden. A modern white shower room with walk-in shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Oil fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
Well laid out accommodation and priced to allow for modernisation, this property offers everything for a retired couple wanting to maintain enough accommodation for the family and enjoy lots of outside space with good size gardens in lawn and driveway leading to detached garage.
Convenient location, Gilnahirk offers a vast range schools, shops, cafes and bus routes into Belfast City Centre and the popular Ballyhackamore Village, view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks cupboard, hot press
- Lounge Room 12'8 x 11'4 (3.86m x 3.45m)
- Kitchen 12'8 x 9'5 (3.86m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 12'2 (3.96m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 6'9 (3.96m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 9'4 (3.40m x 2.84m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower and shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, mirrored cabinet, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Conservatory 11'2 x 7'4 (3.40m x 2.24m)
- Tiled floor
- Front garden laid in lawn, flowerbeds and boundary wall with hedge, tarmac driveway. Rear garden with lawn with flowerbeds and paved area.
- Detached Garage 16'6 x 8'9 (5.03m x 2.67m)
- Light and power, remote control roller shutter door, access to boiler house to rear with oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.