We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Antrim road, Glengormley. Although needing some modernisation this home should appeal to the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature mock fireplace, dining room with access to rear and open to a fitted kitchen.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with whisper grey coloured suite.
Other benefits include gas central heating and single glazed windows.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway and gardens to both front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 14'10'' X 13'0'' AT WIDEST (4.52m X 3.96m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive mock fireplace, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 10'1'' X 9'7'' (3.07m X 2.92m)
- KITCHEN 9'10'' X 6'5'' (3.00m X 1.96m)
- High and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- REAR PORCH
- Pvc double glazed back door, storage area with gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 15'0'' X 9'8'' AT WIDEST (4.57m X 2.95m AT WIDEST)
- Built in wardrobe and cupboard, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'2'' X 9'7'' (3.10m X 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'10'' X 6'7'' AT WIDEST (3.61m X 2.01m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- Whisper grey coloured suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath, shower attachment, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with tarmac patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.