This detached bungalow is situated on a mature site off the Racecourse road, this bungalow offers three bedrooms, living room, kitchen with dining area, bathroom and utility room. Close to bus links and only a short distance to the main town with shops, school and amenities. The accommodation is well presented throughout and the property benefits from a family friendly rear garden.
- Entrance hall
- Laminated wooden floor.
- Living Room 17'1 x 12'11 (5.21m x 3.94m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Feature corner brick fireplace with floating mantle.
- Kitchen/Dining area 17'1 x 13'2 (5.21m x 4.01m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and hob, single drainer sink unit. Display shelving. Brick splashback. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 5'9 x 5'9 (1.75m x 1.75m)
- Rear door. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom One 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Front facing.
- White panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with Creda shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 8'8 (3.48m x 2.64m)
- Built in robes, Rear facing. Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom Three 10'10 x 8'11 (3.30m x 2.72m)
- Built in robes. Rear facing. Laminated wooden floor.
- Tarmac driveway to the side, Gardens laid out in lawn to front, side and rear. Oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.