This detached bungalow is situated on a mature site off the Racecourse road, this bungalow offers three bedrooms, living room, kitchen with dining area, bathroom and utility room. Close to bus links and only a short distance to the main town with shops, school and amenities. The accommodation is well presented throughout and the property benefits from a family friendly rear garden.
- Entrance hall
- Laminated wooden floor.
- Living Room 17'1 x 12'11 (5.21m x 3.94m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Feature corner brick fireplace with floating mantle.
- Kitchen/Dining area 17'1 x 13'2 (5.21m x 4.01m)
- High and low level units with integrated oven and hob, single drainer sink unit. Display shelving. Brick splashback. Tiled floor.
- Utility room 5'9 x 5'9 (1.75m x 1.75m)
- Rear door. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom One 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Laminated wooden floor. Front facing.
- White panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with Creda shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 11'5 x 8'8 (3.48m x 2.64m)
- Built in robes, Rear facing. Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom Three 10'10 x 8'11 (3.30m x 2.72m)
- Built in robes. Rear facing. Laminated wooden floor.
- Tarmac driveway to the side, Gardens laid out in lawn to front, side and rear. Oil fired boiler.