Making your first move into the housing market or acquiring an investment? Either way this mid terrace home should perfectly meet your needs, as affordable pricing and the basis of a good comfortable home are achievable in this particular buy. The importance of in-town convenience should not be overlooked on this occasion as the property is, for a healthy person, well within walking distance of the town centre and public transport to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
We suggest placing this one well up your list of viewings, if value for money and low cost overheads are part of your property remit.
- LOUNGE 14'4" x 11'2" (4.37m x 3.40m)
- Mock reclaimed foreplace with tiled hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 14"4" x 8'9" (0.36m x 2.67m)
- Range of white high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in ceramic 4 ring hob and "Beko" oven under. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher.
- UTILITY ROOM 9'9" x 5'5" (2.97m x 1.65m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'5" x 8'9" (3.78m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM 2 7'8" x 7'8" (2.34m x 2.34m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising corner shower with thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Built in extractor fan.
- Enclosed yard. Tap. Light. Garden in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.