Location! Location! Location! & no onward chain
A detached chalet, detached garage, front and rear gardens in Brookleigh Heights, a charming development off the Carniny Road, Ballymena.
Ideally located within easy access of all the schools, retail, commercial and leisure amenities in the town centre and also quickly onto the A26 / M2 for commuters.
The chalet has three double bedrooms and two reception rooms and whilst it would benefit from some modernisation it provides spacious and flexible living accommodation in a convenient location which will appeal to growing families.
NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen, utility room and bathroom then three bedrooms and WC on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from hardwood double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage, off street parking on driveway, small front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- Hardwood front door, under stairs storage cupboard, carpet and telephone point.
- Lounge 5.2m x 3.6m (17'1" x 11'10")
- Spacious living room with mahogany fireplace, decorative tiled inset and tiled hearth. Carpet, coving and ceiling rose.
- Dining area 3.2m x 2.4m (10'6" x 7'10")
- Informal dining area. Carpet.
- Kitchen 3.2m x 2.95m (10'6" x 9'8")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units and extractor hood. Single bowl stainless sink, drainer and mixer tap. Space for cooker and fridge / freezer. Vinyl flooring.
- Utility room 3.2m x 1.8m (10'6" x 5'11")
- Floor and eye level units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Houses oil boiler. Vinyl flooring. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 3.25m x 1.9m (10'8" x 6'3")
- Family bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and unit, panel bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Carpet and tiled walls.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 5m x 3.32m (16'5" x 10'11")
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and carpet.
- WC 1.1m x 1m (3'7" x 3'3")
- WC, wash hand basin, velux window and carpet.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 2.35m (10'6" x 7'9")
- Carpeted double bedroom
- Bedroom 3 4.2m x 2.55m (13'9" x 8'4")
- Carpeted double bedroom.
- Detached garage 6.05m x 3.8m (19'10" x 12'6")
- Large detached garage with up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Small front garden in lawn with mature trees.
- Tarmac pathway. Stoned and paved areas with raised beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.