This beautiful semi detached home is located in a fantastic part of Bridgelea and overlooks the communal green areas. Bridgelea is a well presented, modern development with a variety of houses, all of which are well maintained and spacious.
Conlig is a busy area for commuters who need easy access to Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast City Centre and this well maintained home will appeal to a variety of viewers but in particular, young couples, professionals and down sizers.
Beautifully presented throughout, the ground floor comprises good sized living room with electric fire and decorative surround, guest wc with white suite and a luxury open plan kitchen/dining room with a fantastic range of appliances, a good range of units and space for a dining table. The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage and a modern family bathroom.
Externally, to the front, there is a driveway in stone for two vehicles, area in lawn and a paved walkway and to the rear, a paved area for seating, raised decking and is fully enclosed.
We recommend early viewing for this modern, spacious home in a great location as any house in this development isn't sitting on the market for long!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Living Room 5.87 x 3.8 (19'3" x 12'6")
- Laminate flooring, electric fire with marble hearth and inset, wooden surround and mantle, feature bay window, overlooking communal green and glazed door to kitchen.
- Kitchen 4.9 x 4.5 (16'1" x 14'9")
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, built in under oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hoo, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and open to dining area.
- Dining Area
- Laminate flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace and built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.5 x 2.6 (11'6" x 8'6")
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.9 x 2.7 (12'10" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 3 2.9 x 2.4 (9'6" x 7'10")
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, partly tiled walls and laminate flooring.
- Front - Area in lawn, stone driveway for two cars, overlooking communal green.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved area, area in stone, raised decking, outside tap and outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.