Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with range of built in appliances open to a dining area / snug and a separate matching uility room with access to rear. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway to front and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, radiator.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 21'0 x 11'9 (6.40m x 3.58m)
- Modern range of high and low level fitted units with Formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in under oven, stainless steel gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Lounge 21'0 x 11'9 (6.40m x 3.58m)
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset and oak surround. Radiator.
- Utility Room 7'9 x 6'5 (2.36m x 1.96m)
- Matching low level fitted units with Formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 11'9 (4.11m x 3.58m)
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Tiled floor, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 9'3 (3.58m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 6'5 (2.92m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 4 8'0 x 5'9 (2.44m x 1.75m)
- Luxury white suite comprising: panelled bath, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Separate chrome corner shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower, tiled floor, radiator.
- Brick paved driveway to front for two cars.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Views over the countryside to front.