Attractive detached bungalow, linked detached garage, tarmac parking area and good sized rear garden in Beechwood Avenue, an ever popular residential area off Grangegorm Drive and Cambridge Avenue, Ballymena.
Located close to the local secondary schools and within easy reach of all the retail, commercial and leisure amenities within the town.
The bungalow has three bedrooms and two reception rooms and with its convenient location and good gardens it will surely appeal to first time buyers or growing families. Downsizers will appreciate living on the ground floor whilst still enjoying the manageable outdoor space.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Property description
- Accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. Large floored roofspace accessed via ladder from hallway. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing, an oil fired central heating system, intruder alarm & CCTV installation. There is also a tarmac driveway and parking at the front then large private rear garden. Detached garage and shed.
- UPVC and glazed front door, telephone point, carpet and hotpress. Storage cupboard with ladder to first floor storage room.
- Comfortable living room with marble fireplace. Corner window, wall lights and TV point. Carpet.
- Dining room 3.35m x 2.90m (11'0" x 9'6")
- Accessed from lounge and kitchen. Carpet.
- Kitchen 3.3m x 3m (10'10" x 9'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level oak kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor hood and glass splashback. Space for fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher or tumble dryer. Tiled floor and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 2m x 1.75m (6'7" x 5'9")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit, heated towel rail and panel bath with screen and hand held shower attachment. Electric shower over bath. Tiled floor then walls and ceiling clad in UPVC "mermaid board".
- Bedroom 1 3.05m x 2.45m (10'0" x 8'0")
- Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Bedroom 2 4.45m x 2.6m (14'7" x 8'6")
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3,7m x 3.05m (9'10" x 10'0")
- Master bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture. Laminate strip wood flooring.
- Floored roofspace 8.85m x 4.55m (29'0" x 14'11")
- Accessed via ladder. Skylight and eaves storage. Potential for conversion with relevant permissions.
- Garage 6m x 3.1m (19'8" x 10'2")
- Linked detached garage with up and over door. Houses oil boiler.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area for a number of cars. Pavoir brick paved corner.
- Tarmac pathway around property. Step down to pavoir brick patio area then down again to rear garden in neat lawn. Wooden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.