A two bedroom mid terrace property in the heart of Bloomfield close to many local amenities including schools, shops and easy access to Belfast City Centre using the popular Glider Express.
The accommodation offers a good size lounge dining room with tiled mock fireplace and wood laminate flooring, fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls, two good size bedrooms and bathroom suite with separate walk in shower cubicle and partly tiled walls.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Ideal for first time buyer or investor, view now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor
- Lounge/ Dining Room 21'2 x 11'8 (6.45m x 3.56m)
- Wood laminate floor, mock tiled fireplace
- Kitchen 13'2 x 8'0 (4.01m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x10'4 @ widest point (3.99m x 3.15m @widest point)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 7'7 (3.15m x 2.31m)
- Coloured suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, tiled splash back, shower cubicle with electric shower, shower door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., partly tiled walls.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.