We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ashgrove Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall, large lounge with attractive fireplace, double folding doors to a dining area and a separate fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to rear.
There are also three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a paved driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator, hotpress, access to roofspace
- LOUNGE 17'0'' X 11'11'' (5.18m X 3.63m)
- Stone effect fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator, double folding doors to dining area
- DINING AREA 8'7'' X 8'2'' (2.62m X 2.49m)
- KITCHEN 11'0'' X 7'11'' (3.35m X 2.41m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors.
- BEDROOM 1 10'11'' X 10'4'' (3.33m X 3.15m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 2 11'0'' X 8'6'' (3.35m X 2.59m)
- BEDROOM 3 11'4'' X 9'0'' AT WIDEST (3.45m X 2.74m AT WIDEST)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Mira shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls, radiator
- Paved driveway leading to a detached garage, up and over door, light & power, oil boiler
Garden to front in lawn with shrub beds
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.