We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the O'Neill Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall open to lounge with attractive fireplace and a separate walnut effect fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and PVC double glazed sliding patio doors.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate spacious luxury bathroom with white bathroom suite and shower cubicle.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Open to lounge
- LOUNGE 12'4'' X 12'1'' (3.76m X 3.68m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'8'' X 10'5'' (4.78m X 3.18m)
- Modern range of walnut effect high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, stainless steel hob, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, under stairs storage with fridge / freezer space, pvc double glazed sliding patio door to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'4'' X 11'5'' AT WIDEST (3.76m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 2 10'5'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (3.18m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- Hotpress, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 9'2'' X 6'8'' (2.79m X 2.03m)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- Fully enclosed paved garden to rear
Boiler house, pvc oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.