An excellent opportunity to purchase a mid terrace property located on Abetta Parade in the Bloomfield area of East Belfast. The property comprises a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, two bedrooms and a white bathroom. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and an enclosed rear yard.
This property will appeal to both first time buyers and investors as it is in close proximity to schools, shops, local amenities, bus routes and is only a short commute to Belfast City Centre. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door. Laminated strip wood flooring.
- Living Room 13'0 x 11'6 (3.96m x 3.51m)
- Brick fireplace. Laminated strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 15'9 x 6'8 (4.80m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker space and plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'2 x 9'2 (2.79m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom 2 9'0 x 10'2 (2.74m x 3.10m)
- Study Area 6'5 x 5'9 (1.96m x 1.75m)
- Staircase to roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Roofspace 14'5 x 7'2 (4.39m x 2.18m)
- Enclosed yard to rear with oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.