PUBLIC NOTICE The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £67,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts
Luxury Top Floor Apartment
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a luxury top floor apartment with feature dual aspect. The spacious accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, open plan modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite with thermostatically controlled shower unit and fully tiled walls. The dwelling further boasts uPvc double glazed windows, extensive use of ceramic tiled floors, twin patio doors, intercom entry system, gas central heating and offers little or no maintenance worries for the next number of years.
Private car parking with remote entry doors and a most convenient position makes immediate inspection a must.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Intercom entry.
- Entrance Hall
- Panelled radiator
- Lounge 6.71m x 3.61 (22'0" x 11'10")
- Double French doors, double panelled radiator, storage cupboard, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.61m x 2.82m (11'10" x 9'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and gas hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted combi boiler, double French doors, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.91m x 2.51m (12'10" x 8'3")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.01m x 3.23m (13'2" x 10'7")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Car parking space number 11
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.