Situated off Grays Park in Belvoir, this first floor apartment has been updated and modernised by the current vendor, leaving any purchaser with little to do but add furniture. The property comprises two good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from an economy 7 central heating system and double glazing. An excellent first time purchase and or investment opportunity.
- Outside Front
- Stairs to First Floor.
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall. Oak flooring.
- Lounge 4.59 x 3.77 (15'1" x 12'4")
- Fire-place with decorative wooden surround. Oak flooring.
- Kitchen 11'0 x 8'5 (3.35m x 2.57m)
- Full range of high and low level units, concealed lighting. Formica work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Slate flooring. Overhead extractor fan.
- Bedroom One 11'3 x 8'5 (3.43m x 2.57m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom Two
- Oak flooring. Built in storage. Staircase to roof-space.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c
- Floored, excellent storage, currently separated into two areas.
- Outside Rear
- On the ground floor is an triangular shaped pebbled area. Storage shed. .
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.