Situated off Grays Park in Belvoir, we are delighted to bring to you this first floor apartment which has been beautifully updated.
The property comprises of two good sized bedrooms, a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite. In addition the property also benefits from an economy 7 central heating system, double glazing and a small rear garden with out-house storage to the rear.
An excellent first time purchase and or investment opportunity leaving any purchaser with little to do but add furniture.
- Entrance Hall 1.50m x 1.08m (4'11" x 3'7")
- Hardwood front door opens onto entrance hall with built-in display cabinet. Oak flooring.
- Lounge 4.56m x 3.72m (15'0" x 12'2")
- Spacious lounge with fire-place and decorative wooden surround. Oak flooring.
- Kitchen 3.33m x 2.41m (10'11" x 7'11")
- Full range of high and low level units, concealed lighting and formica work surfaces. Belfast sink with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Slate flooring. Overhead extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.39m x 2.49m (11'1" x 8'2")
- Spacious double bedroom with built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 / Second Reception 4.20m x 2.82m (13'9" x 9'3")
- Oak flooring. Built in storage and access to hot water tank. Fixed steps to roof-space.
- Bathroom 2.41m x 1.95m (7'11" x 6'5")
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with overhanging electric shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Cream tiled wall and flooring.
- Floored roof space
- Floored roof space accessed via fixed steps which has been subdivided into two rooms.
- Small rear garden located to the rear of the property covered in loose stone. Access to out-house storage to the rear.
On street parking to the front of the property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.