Conveniently located, this spacious 1st floor apartment would make an ideal purchase that offers low maintenance living for the professional / first time buyer. The accommodation is both bright and spacious, comprising two good sized bedrooms, a good sized lounge with additional study room located off the lounge, a large fitted kitchen and a coloured bathroom suite. Outside are small garden areas to the side and rear. Also within walking distance is the very popular Belvoir Park Forest, local shops, and the area is also well serviced with bus routes towards Forestside and Belfast City centre.
- The accommodation comprises of:
- Communal front door opens onto communal hallway with stairs leading up to apartment entrance.
- Entrance hall
- Composite front door leading to cloaks area plus additional built in storage.
- Lounge 16'6 x 11'2 (5.03m x 3.40m)
- Study 8'5 x 4'7 (2.57m x 1.40m)
- Kitchen 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 11'11 x 10'3 (3.63m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 8'10 (3.40m x 2.69m)
- Built-in storage
- Bathroom 6'7 x 5'11 (2.01m x 1.80m)
- Coloured suite comprising of w.c, pedestal hand basin and panelled bath, chrome thermostatically controlled shower. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Garden areas to the side and rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.