A ground floor apartment offering convenient accommodation within the Ballybeen Estate in Dundonald. Comprising two good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge with laminate flooring, fitted kitchen and a white bathroom suite. Requiring some updating and offering storage to front and rear garden in lawn, this apartment also benefits from all the local amenities in the area and is within close proximity to the Glider Bus System into Belfast City Centre. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hotpress and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 15'9 x 11'5 (4.80m x 3.48m)
- (at widest points). Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 8'6 (3.05m x 2.59m)
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker and plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 10'1 (3.45m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 2 10'7 x 8'9 (3.23m x 2.67m)
- Built in robe and wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Store to front.
Rear garden in lawn, decking area, boiler house with oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.