If outside space and secluded privacy are issues to be accommodated in your property choice then this particular detached property may well fulfil your needs. Enjoying flexible accommodation the property is conveniently situated in close proximity to Helens Bay well renowned for its coastline and scenery.
As for privacy the property occupies a level site with a large detached garage with home office, a summer house and additional outside storage providing useful additions for those that perhaps work from home .Perfectly positioned to gain access to Bangor and Belfast we would recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience.
All in all for those who value the benefits of a quality lifestyle and are prepared to investing in its creation, then this home should prove a serious consideration.
- COVERED PORCH
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- DINING ROOM 3.76m x 2.77m (12'4" x 9'1")
- Ceramic tiled floor. Half glazed double doors into ....
- LOUNGE 5.64m x 3.81m widening to 5.33m and narrowing to 2
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and slate hearth.
- STUDY 2.67m x 1.47m (8'9" x 4'10")
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Corner shower with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. 4 Downlights.
- BEDROOM 4 4.34m x 2.62m (14'3" x 8'7")
- PLAYROOM/BEDROOM 5 4.34m x 3.25m (14'3" x 10'8")
- uPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear.
- KITCHEN 5.84m x 3.00m (19'2" x 9'10")
- Range of maple high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in stainless steel 5 ring gas hob and electric oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Integrated fridge/freezer. 11/2 rub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for dishwasher. 8 Downlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- SIDE ENTRANCE
- Ceramic tiled floor. Buit-in storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.79m x 1.68m (9'2" x 5'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 9.04m x 3.84m narrowing to 3.15m (29'8" x 12'7" na
- Multi-fuel stove with granite hearth. Semi solid oak wood floor. 12 Downlights. uPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- 4 Downlights. 2 Double glazed Velux windows.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m widening to 5.18m into door recess x 4.60m (
- TV point. 7 Downlights. 2 Walk-in wardrobes with access to eaves.
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. 2 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan. Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m x 3.00m (13'5" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 3 5.64m x 3.25m widening to 4.45m into door recess (
- Range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. uPVC double glazed patio door to balcony. 4 Downlights.
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.40m x 5.21m (21'0" x 17'1")
- Up and over door. Light and power. Fixed stair case to ....
- HOME OFFICE 6.40m x 2.64m (21'0" x 8'8")
- Light and power.
- Garden in lawn with mature hedges and shrubs. Lights. Ample car parking. Property has own traffic light for accessing main road.
- South facing rear garden in lawn with shrubs. Miami teak sandstone patio.
Wood store: 16'9" x 8'0"
Summer House: Pine panelled walls and ceiling. 3 Downlights. Dimmer.
Garden shed: 6'0" x 6'0"
Tree House: 6'0" x 4'0"