Ground floor apartment, 20 yards from sea front
Double wardrobes in both bedrooms
Master bedroom boasts en-suite
24' lounge open plan to kitchen with door to garden
White bathroom suite
- UPVC double glazing
Uninterrupted panoramic views across Belfast Lough
Views extend to Belfast docks and Cavehill
South westerly aspect
Approximately 0.5 miles from Carrickfergus town centre
- Entrance hall
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate wood floor, doors to:
- Lounge 16'6" x 13'10" (5.03m x 4.22m)
- Double glazed window and door leading to garden, double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, open plan to kitchen, panoramic sea views.
- Kitchen area 9'10" x 8'1" (3.00m x 2.46m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, range of Beech high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated fridge freezer, dish washer, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- Bedroom one 12'8" x 11'3" (3.86m x 3.43m)
- Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, laminate wood floor, door to en-suite.
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and shower cubicle, radiator.
- Bedroom two 9'4" x 9'0" (2.84m x 2.74m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and enclosed bath, radiator.
- At the rear there is a communal car park, whilst at the front a raised patio with panoramic views across Belfast Lough.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.