Being close to Bangor town centre will be huge advantage to a number of would-be buyers, hence the foreseen high demand for this semi that offers a more than comfort array of accommodation, which, together with an affordable price, will ideally suit the needs of first time buyers, together with those who may be considering a down-size, or indeed an investor looking for a sound investment. For all interested parties one thing is assured, ownership of this particular home should provide both enjoyable and profitable, in the long term.
A proposition not to be missed, so a proactive action to secure a purchase would be a prudent approach in this case.
- Upvc double glazed entrance door with opaque Upvc double glazed panels into....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE 15'1" x 13'7" (4.60m x 4.14m)
- Open fireplace with electric fire. Tiled surround and hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'11" x 8'5" (5.16m x 2.57m)
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built in cweramic 4 ring hob and oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Laminated wood floor.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 13'11" x 9'11" (4.24m x 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 2 9'11" x 9'9" (3.02m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'11" x 6'7" (3.33m x 2.01m)
- Built in storage cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls.
- Garden in lawn.
- Garden in lawn. Tap.
- GARAGE 17'8" x 9'1" (5.38m x 2.77m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.