We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and a luxury shaker style fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, PVC double glazing, PVC fascia and guttering and ethernet / cat 6 cabling in lounge and bedrooms
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite front door, tiled floor and radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'2'' X 10'10'' (4.32m X 3.30m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'1'' X 9'8'' (5.21m X 2.95m)
- Luxury range of shaker style high and low level units, quartz worktop, basin and a half inlay sink unit, built in stainless steel Rangemaster oven, stainless steel microwave, ceramic induction hob, stainless steel extractor fan, American style fridge / freezer space, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, under stairs storage, PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 14'0'' X 10'5'' AT WIDEST (4.27m X 3.18m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'6'' X 10'1'' (3.20m X 3.07m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'1'' X 8'2'' AT WIDEST (2.77m X 2.49m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard with gas boiler
- Modern white suite comprising panelled shower bath, Mira shower above, screen, vanity unit, low flsush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- Concrete driveway leading to a part enclosed carport with roller shutter door to front, light & power, access to garden shed.
Garden to front in lawn
Decked garden to rear
PVC fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.