FULL TURNKEY LUXURY HOME
We are delighted to be offering for sale this superb 2,800sq ft new build detached family home with detached garage on the Drumcullan Road close to Downpatrick and Loughinisland. This fantastic home is being constructed by Hollymount Homes who have a tradition of building luxury detached houses using only the best of finishes and having a real eye for detail. This luxury home occupies an elevated site with excellent views over the surrounding countryside and will be finished to a very high specification throughout on a turn key basis.
The adaptable accommodation comprises large entrance hall, living room, kitchen/ dining/ living room, sitting room, utility room, w.c, five bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room and a further family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a large detached garage, wired for electric gates and good sized gardens extending to approximately a 3/4 of an acre.
Rarely does a new build property come for sale in such a great location, especially one to be finished to such a high standard, so early viewing is recommended.
- New detached family home
Traditional build with high energy efficiency
- Internal Features
- Internal trimming and doors with choice of painted skirting, architrave and ironmongery
Painted stairs, newel posts, balustrades and hardwood handrail
Smooth plastered ceilings and walls painted in a neutral colour
- Energy efficient LED down lighting to selected areas. Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and switches.
Mains smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors, selection of strategically positioned energy efficient external lights.
Fitted intruder alarm system
- Heating and plumbing
- Pressurized hot and cold water system with oil fired central heating with Grant high efficiency condensing boiler
Under floor heating to ground floor and Myson radiators first floor
Heatmiser thermostats throughout
Energy efficient liquid screen to suit underfloor heating
- External Features
- Traditional build high levels of insulation
Wired for electric gates
Black woodgrain UPVC windows with modern composite front door
Outside lights front and rear
Decorative gravel driveway
Flagged path and patio area
Traditional flat at black roof tiles
Aluminium seamless guttering, black PVC down pipes
- Entrance porch 9'9 x 6'6 (2.97m x 1.98m)
- Reception hall 4.8 x 4.2 (15'9" x 13'9")
- Living room 4.8 x 4.2 (15'9" x 13'9")
- Fireplace with multi fuel stove
- Kitchen/ living/ dining area 7m x 4m (23'0" x 13'1")
- Luxury fitted kitchen with Quartz work tops.
- Sitting room 5.3 x 3.3 (17'5" x 10'10")
- Master bedroom 4.5m x 4m (14'9" x 13'1")
- Dressing room 2.8m x 2.7m (9'2" x 8'10")
- Ensuite 2.4m x 1.7m (7'10" x 5'7")
- Suite to comprise low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
- Utility room 2.6m x 2.4, (8'6" x 7'10")
- Door to rear.
- Cloakroom 2.4m x 0.9m (7'10" x 2'11")
- Suite to comprise low flush w.c and wash hand basin.
- First floor
- Spacious gallery landing
- Bedroom two 4m x 3.9m (13'1" x 12'10")
- Bathroom 3m x 2.8m (9'10" x 9'2")
- Bedroom three 4m x 3.45m (13'1" x 11'4")
- With fitted units.
- Bedroom four 4m x 3.45m (13'1" x 11'4")
- Rear facing
- Bedroom five 4.5 x 3.6m (14'9" x 11'10")
- Front facing
- Large site with pebbled driveway and gardens laid out in lawns.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.