An excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive end terrace property located in the Braniel area just off the Knock carriageway. This property has been well maintained by its current owner and comprises bright entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining/living room with doors to rear and a modern kitchen.
The first floor offers three double bedrooms and a shower room suite. Other benefits include double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed rear paved garden and the property also includes a side garden area in lawn. Located in a popular area and finished to such a high standard, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 13'4 x 12'0 (4.06m x 3.66m)
- Laminated strip wood floor.
- Dining Room 11'6 x 10'0 (3.51m x 3.05m)
- Solid wood flooring. Sliding door to rear.
- Kitchen 11'0 x 7'2 (3.35m x 2.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and 4 ring hob, plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 12'2 (4.11m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 8'6 (3.73m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3 10'0 x 9'2 (3.05m x 2.79m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
- Paved area to front with hedging. Paved yard to rear. Garden to side in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.