Located on the popular Scrabo Road, this two bed mid terrace home is bright and spacious throughout with great outside space to the rear. The ground floor is open plan with a good sized modern kitchen and large living/dining area with the added benefit of a downstairs wc. The first floor has two well proportioned bedrooms, modern bathroom and storage in all the rooms. The outside areas are well maintained with an area in lawn, entertaining areas and mature shrubs and early viewing is highly recommended as this property is perfect for a first time buyer, investor or downsizer.
- Entrance Porch
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room/Dining Room 30'00 x 12'40 (9.14m x 4.67m)
- Vinyl flooring, Scrabo stone fireplace with gas fire and wooden mantle.
- Kitchen 17'4 x 5'90 (5.28m x 3.81m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, under stair utility area, vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls.
- Downstairs WC 5'0 x 2'80 (1.52m x 2.64m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, built in storage, fully tiled walls and floor
- First Floor
- Roofspace access and built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 9'50 (3.61m x 4.01m)
- Double room with built in storage.
- Bedroom 2 10'10 x 7'80 (3.30m x 4.17m)
- Built in storage.
- Bathroom 8'50 x 6'0 (3.71m x 1.83m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc and wall mounted hand basin, vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, large tiled walk in shower cubicle with glazed doors and overhead shower, wall mounted chrome radiator.
- Front: Area in stone, mature shrubs and bedding areas.
Rear: Covered, raised decked seating area, further seating section in stone, area in lawn, mature shrubs and trees, outside light and outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.