An extended red brick semi-detached home located in a much sought-after residential area off the Castlereagh Road, boasting an excellent south facing rear garden with lawn.
The accommodation comprises of a generous lounge/dining room with brick feature fireplace, extended kitchen with range of units leading to an extended living room with sliding patio doors to rear garden. The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms and shower room comprising off walk-in shower cubicle and partly tiled walls. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows and detached garage with good size driveway.
Requiring some modernisation throughout, this property will once again make a fantastic family home when updated, especially with the benefit of a south facing enclosed rear garden and located close to schools, shops, and bus routes into Belfast City Centre.
View now to avoid disappointment and appreciate its full potential.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood floor, cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge 3.58m x 3.25m (11'9 x 10'8)
- Solid wooden floor, mock fireplace with electric fire, archway to:
- Dining Room 3.86m x 2.92m (12'8 x 9'7)
- Solid wooden floor, double doors to living room.
- Kitchen 3.05m x 2.06m (10'0 x 6'9)
- Modern range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, granite effect work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer sink unit mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Living Room 4.70m x 3.10m (15'5 x 10'2)
- Wood laminate floor, 2 Velux windows, recessed spotlights, french doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.66m x 2.87m (12'0 x 9'5)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.89m x 2.92m (12'9 x 9'7)
- Range of built in robes with mirror sliding doors, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 2.64m x 2.29m (8'8 x 7'6)
- Wood laminate floor.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of large built in shower cubicle with electric shower, shower screen, Pvc walls, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush wc, chrome radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Front garden laid in lawn with tarmac driveway to side, enclosed rear paved garden.
- Detached Garage 5.23m x 2.59m (17'2 x 8'6)
- Light and power. Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine.