Attractive Period Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Position Within This Most Popular Location
Holding a mature site within this most popular and sought after location this attractive red brick period semi detached residence will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite with disabled shower. The dwelling further offers built-in bedroom furniture to bedroom 1 & 2, the windows are a mix of double and single glazed windows, gas central heating, feature shuttered windows, pvc fascia and eaves and has been re-roofed. A detached brick garage and mature gardens combines with a most convenient location with leading schools and public transport, excellent shopping all within walking distance.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, under stairs cloaks, concealed gas boiler, alarm.
- Lounge 4.45 x 3.27 (14'7" x 10'9")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.27 x 3.69 (10'9" x 12'1")
- Tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.16 x 1.77 (16'11" x 5'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising disabled shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled and part pvc panelled walls, double panelled radiator, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.01 (12'4" x 9'11")
- Range of built-in slide robes, shelving, wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 3.01 (12'0" x 9'11")
- Extensive range of built-in robes and dresser unit, panelled radiator, wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.10 x 2.55 (6'11" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 4.16 x 7.40 (13'8" x 24'3")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, tarmac driveway, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.