Period Town Terrace in Ever Popular Location
Holding a prime position within this ever popular location this period town terrace is ideally suited to the first time buyer or investor alike. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and bathroom with shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, majority uPvc double glazed windows, floored roof space, wood laminate flooring, pvc fascia and eaves and off street car parking with a most convenient location make this an opportunity not to be missed.
PUBLIC NOTICE The vendor has been in receipt of an offer of £66,000 subject to contract for the above property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 6.42 x 4.09 (21'1" x 13'5")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.01 x 2.92 (6'7" x 9'7")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel extractor fan, cooker space, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single glazed window.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.18 x 2.75 (10'5" x 9'0")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, access to loft.
- Bedroom 3.07 x 2.18 (10'1" x 7'2")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome towel rail.
- Roof Space 3.08 x 2.06 (10'1" x 6'9")
- Double panelled radiator, gas fired boiler.
- Off street car parking to front, enclosed rear yard.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.