Magnificent Luxuriously Appointed End of Terrace In Cul De Sac Position.
A magnificent beautifully appointed red brick end of terrace holding a prime cul de sac position within this most popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Landscaped gardens to front and open aspect to rear combines with low outgoings and the most convenient location to make this the perfect home for old and young alike.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 5.52 x 3.04 (18'1" x 10'0")
- 2 Panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.41 x 2.65 (11'2" x 8'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, upvc double glazed rear door, storage cupboard.
- First Floor
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4.64 x 2.84 (15'3" x 9'4")
- Built-In robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.05 x 2.79 (10'0" x 9'2")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Landscaped garden to the front with paved path, rear garden with open aspect, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.