A two bedroom mid terrace house, front garden, rear yard with brick shed and separate detached garage on Warden Street, an established residential area close to all the amenities in Ballymena town centre. Would be a great starter home for first time buyers or young couples / families but will also appeal to investors as the house and garage could be let separately.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, hallway, lounge, dining room and kitchen then bathroom and two bedrooms on the first floor. The property is well presented and benefits from uPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Front garden and enclosed rear yard with brick shed plumbed for washing machine. Detached garage.
- UPVC front door. Carpet.
- Hardwood and glazed internal door. Carpet.
- Lounge 3m x 2.95m (9'10" x 9'8")
- Cosy living room with bay window. Carpet and TV point.
- Dining room 3m x 2.75m (9'10" x 9'0")
- Second reception room or informal dining area. Built in cupboards. Carpet and TV point.
- Kitchen 3.9m x 2.95m (12'10" x 9'8")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. Stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel extractor hood and space for cooker. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback. Hardwood and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor split landing. Hotpress.
- Bathroom 2.05m x 1.95m (6'9" x 6'5")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower screen and electric shower over bath. Tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 1 3m x 2.1m (9'10" x 6'11")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 4.05m x 2.95m (13'3" x 9'8")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Front garden in neat lawn and flowerbeds. Concrete path.
- Rear yard
- Enclosed rear yard with brick shed plumbed for washing machine. Oil tank and boiler closet.
- Garage 6m x 3.05m (19'8" x 10'0")
- Detached garage accessed via Summerfield Street. Roller shutter door and power.
The garage benefits from full planning permission for use as an office, and hence offers the potential for being rented as a separate unit.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.