Rushfield Avenue is a popular residential location, only a few minutes walk from the Ormeau Road with its array of cafés, restaurant's and entertainment facilities.
The Ormeau Road also benefits from superb transport links to Belfast City Centre and is only a short distance from Queens University and Stranmillis Village.
Internally this home comprises lounge open to dining with cast iron fireplace and modern fitted kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and white bathroom suite, with a further two bedrooms on the second floor.
The property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing and enclosed rear yard.
This is a superb, spacious home in a fantastic location that make an excellent first time purchase.
- Hardwood stained glass panelled front door to entrance porch, tiled floor. Glass panelled inner door to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Semi solid Oak flooring.
- Lounge / Dining 25'7 11'0 (7.80m 3.35m)
- At widest points into bay. Cast Iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. Semi solid oak flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 14'2 x 6'4 (4.32m x 1.93m)
- Range of high and low level built-in units, wood effect work surfaces, built in four ring hob and under oven, stainless steel over head extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar, storage under stairs.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 14'2 x 11'8 (4.32m x 3.56m)
- Timber flooring, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom Two 11'4 x 8'3 (3.45m x 2.51m)
- Timber flooring
- Bathroom suite
- White bathroom suite comprising wood panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom Three 14'2 x 11'7 (4.32m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom Four 10'8 x 8'5 (3.25m x 2.57m)
- Outside front
- Easily maintained area to front
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear yard, pvc oil tank, housed oil boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.